1. Your Data
2. How Personal Information Is Collected
Generally, Rishitech Softwares collects personal information directly from you, such as:
- When you personally submit information through the Rishitech Softwares website. In the course of providing you with a requested product, service or benefit or
When you have other dealings with Rishitech Softwares.
- Rishitech Softwares may collect information from third parties. If you provide personal information of any third party to us, you represent and warrant to us that the third party consents to their information being provided to us in this manner.
3. Use of Information
- Rishitech Softwares will not use your personal information for any secondary purpose without your consent. You do not have to disclose your personal information, if you choose not to disclose your personal information it will be impossible for Rishitech Softwares to provide the services you've requested.
- Rishitech Softwares may use personal information for auditing and analysis to operate and improve our website. Rishitech Softwares may also use some information collected from you to help diagnose technical problems, administer the Rishitech Softwares site, answer any query by you or improve the quality.
- If Rishitech Softwares is required by law to disclose your personal information, We will use reasonable endeavours to notify you before personally identifiable information about you is transferred or disclosed.
4. Sending Data Overseas
- Rishitech Softwares will process your personal information in India, as that is where its computer systems are located. If you are subject to a privacy regime outside India, by using the Rishitech Softwares website you consent to the transfer of your personal information to India.
- Rishitech Softwares reserves the right to store your data in another location, including in a country that does not have data privacy laws. Rishitech Softwares will take all such steps as are required by law to ensure that your privacy is not breached.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are used to identify unique visitors to the our website and to provide you with easy access to your files and are required to use the Rishitech Softwares website.
- If you have your browser set to reject cookies, your access to the services and usage of the Rishitech Softwares website is likely to be interrupted.
- Functional cookies - these Cookies are essential to enable you to move around the Intellectsoft websites and use their features. These Cookies make sure you can view the websites and use them in a proper way. They also give you access to secured parts of the Intellectsoft websites. Examples of functional cookies: SID, PHPSESSID, wp-settings-X, wp-settings-time-X, etc.
- Analytical cookies and other cookies - these Cookies help us improve all our websites, collect anonymous information about how visitors use our websites, collect information about the most visited pages and tell us whether and how many error messages were displayed. Examples of analytical cookies: 1_P JAR, _ga, _gid, etc.
- Third-party cookies - these Cookies help third parties to help track and manage the effectiveness of, for example, their websites, ads, number of visitors. More information about these Cookies may be available on the relevant third party’s website. Examples of third-party cookies: bcookie, sb, fr, spin, wd, xs, etc.
- Rishitech Softwares has implemented processes intended to protect user information and maintain security of data. We will take steps to ensure that the information held is protected from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- These safeguards help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of data, but no guarantee can be made that your information and data will be secure from intrusions and unauthorized release to third parties.
7. Privacy Complaints
- Rishitech Softwares is committed to upholding the accuracy of your information and working towards the resolution of any complaints about your privacy or the collection and use of your personal information.
- The most current version will be located on the Rishitech Softwares website here and is also available by contacting Rishitech Softwares directly at the address set out below.